In the role of the Management Accountant, you will support the UK Finance function with the creation of the UK P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow statement. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious candidate who is looking for a hands-on role in an ever-growing business!
Up to £35,000
Ready to join a private equity-backed company that puts employee development and progression at the forefront?!
At Wireless CCTV, we appreciate all our employees and know they are our strongest assets, this is the reason we are passionate about providing long-lasting careers.
The Management Accountant Overview:
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations including physical verification checks on fixed assets and other internal audits as required by management.
- Assist both with the management and maintenance of the UK Fixed Asset Register
- Assist in the creation of the year-end audit files.
- Assist in the creation of the UK budget and mid-year re-forecasts.
- Perform employee bonus/commission calculations monthly and have these signed off by management.
- Be the first point of escalation concerning all aspects of Sales Ledger activities.
- Maintain and develop knowledge of HMRC requirements and statutory reporting.
The Benefits for a Management Accountant:
- Competitive Compensation: Up to £35,000
- Training & Development: We will provide study support with ACA, ACCA or CIMA and support your development throughout your WCCTV career.
- Time Off: Annual leave increases with length of service, from your second year (Starting at 23 days plus bank holidays).
- Health & Wellbeing: Benefit from private healthcare and dental schemes and an employee assistance programme.
- Future Security: Pension contributions increase with length of service.
- Special Perks: Celebrate your birthday with a voucher, and every year a tree is planted to honour your day.
- Supportive Environment: Newly refurbished open plan office, encouraging an inter-department supportive environment.
Your Experience as a Management Accountant:
- Finance degree educated
- Part qualified in ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Experience working in an Assistant Management Accountant role or similar.
- Ability to create a set of Management Accounts (P&L and Balance Sheet)
- Proven track record of providing month-end accounts, balance sheet reconciliations, and variance analysis.
- Strong communication - written and verbal
- Excellent excel skills are essential, ability to create formulas up to a VLOOKUP standard.
- A positive “can do” and “will do” attitude
- Ability to successfully organise and prioritise work dynamically
- Experience working in a high-growth SME Environment is desirable
Who are we?!
- Wireless CCTV (WCCTV) was founded in 2001 and we are established as the market leader for rapidly deployable mobile surveillance systems. We strive to maintain this by ensuring our core values of Quality, Innovation and Customer First are the focus of everything we do.
- In 2021, Private Equity Firm LDC made a substantial investment in WCCTV. This investment is allowing us to rapidly scale and grow in the UK and establish a larger presence and explore new opportunities within the US.
- In addition to this investment, we were also recently named the overall winner in the top 100 Profit Track, “Ones to Watch” list in the UK.
- We firmly believe our employees are our strongest asset, and for that reason, we are dedicated to supporting their professional and personal development.