This is an incredible opportunity for an Operations Support Administrator to join a busy team! This position offers a dynamic office environment where you will play a crucial role in coordinating customer communication and ensuring smooth operations
Ready to join a company that puts employee development and progression at the forefront?! At Wireless CCTV we appreciate all our employees and know they are our strongest assets, this is the reason we are passionate about providing long-lasting careers.
This is an incredible opportunity for an Operations Support Administrator to join a busy team! This position offers a dynamic office environment where you will play a crucial role in coordinating customer communication and ensuring smooth operations. If you are self-motivated, highly organised, and have a positive “can-do” attitude, we encourage you to apply.
The Operations Support Administrator Overview:
- Provide customer communications prior to installations/service
- Provide general administration for engineers
- Coordinate the commissioning and decommissioning of CCTV towers
- Update data within the department, ensuring complete accuracy
- Coordinate the regular program of CCTV tower checks
- To provide administration and communication for the WCCTV Heartbeat system.
- To provide accurate stock allocation & return within the system.
- Provide occasional weekend & Bank Holiday support on a rota basis.
The Benefits for a Operations Support Administrator:
- Annual Salary of up to £21,700
- Private Equity backed employer, we will provide continuous support and development throughout your career.
- 23 days annual leave, increasing with length of service from year two, currently up to 32 days entitlement plus bank holidays.
- Private healthcare and dental care schemes, supplying wellness and mental health support services.
- Company pension scheme, with employer contributions increasing with length of service.
- Newly refurbished open plan office, encouraging an inter-department supportive environment, including free parking.
Your Experience as an Operations Support Administrator:
- Energetic and enthusiastic with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Friendly and approachable personality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely well organised and able to efficiently prioritise tasks
- A ‘hands-on’ approach with a ‘can-do' attitude
Who are we?!
- Wireless CCTV (WCCTV) was founded in 2001 and we are established as the market leader for rapidly deployable mobile surveillance systems. We strive to maintain this by ensuring our core values of Quality, Innovation and Customer First are the focus of everything we do.
- In 2021, Private Equity Firm LDC made a substantial investment in WCCTV. This investment is allowing us to rapidly scale and grow in the UK and establish a larger presence and explore new opportunities within the US.
- In addition to this investment, we were also recently named the overall winner on the top 100 Profit Track, “Ones to Watch” list in the UK.
- We firmly believe our employees are our strongest asset, and for that reason, we are dedicated to supporting their professional and personal development.
WCCTV is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from a broad range of backgrounds.