In the role of Purchase Ledger, you will be responsible for ensuring that supplier communication is accurate and timely, whilst always adopting a customer-first attitude.
Purchase Ledger Clerk: £26,000 - depending on experience.
Ready to join a company that puts employee development and progression at the forefront?!
At Wireless CCTV we appreciate all our employees and know they are our strongest assets; this is the reason we are passionate about providing long-lasting careers.
The Purchase Ledger Role Overview:
- Process all Supplier Invoices, ensuring that all purchase invoices are matched to purchase orders and delivery notes and code each one with supplier code and nominal Ledger code.
- Communicate as necessary with the UK goods inwards teams to ensure timely and accurate matching of invoices and entry to the accounting ledgers.
- Ensure relevant authorisation of invoices before posting as agreed by management.
- Maintenance of UK Purchase Ledger accounts to include at least monthly reviews of unallocated payments.
- Communicate pro-actively with all UK suppliers ensuring that statement reconciliations are completed at least monthly.
- Recommend UK payment runs weekly to be approved in line with the relevant authorisation matrix.
- Create and upload the weekly Creditor Payment files to HSBCnet.
- Liaise with the Financial Accountant to ensure correct tax treatment when setting up new suppliers, predominantly from a VAT (UK) perspective.
The Benefits for a Purchase Ledger:
- Annual Salary of up to £26,000, depending on experience.
- Private equity-backed employer, we will provide continuous support and development throughout your career.
- 23 days annual leave, increasing with length of service from year two, currently up to 32 days entitlement plus bank holidays.
- Private healthcare and dental care schemes, supplying wellness and mental health support services.
- Company pension scheme, with employer contributions increasing with length of service.
- Newly refurbished open plan office, encouraging an inter-department supportive environment.
Your Experience as a Purchase Ledger:
- A minimum of 2 years of Purchase Ledger experience
- Experience working in an SME Environment
- End-to-end Purchase Ledger process
- Strong communication - written and verbal.
- Ability to work on MS Office, mainly Excel.
- Ability to successfully organise, prioritise and work dynamically.
Who are we?!
- Wireless CCTV (WCCTV) was founded in 2001 and we are established as the market leader for rapidly deployable mobile surveillance systems. We strive to maintain this by ensuring our core values of Quality, Innovation and Customer First are the focus of everything we do.
- In 2021, Private Equity Firm LDC made a substantial investment in WCCTV. This investment is allowing us to rapidly scale and grow in the UK and establish a larger presence and explore new opportunities within the US.
- In addition to this investment, we were also recently named the overall winner in the top 100 Profit Track, “Ones to Watch” list in the UK.
- We firmly believe our employees are our strongest asset, and for that reason, we are dedicated to supporting their professional and personal development.
WCCTV is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from a broad range of backgrounds.