In the role of a Regional Account Manager, you will be responsible for generating new business opportunities and maximising existing business revenue by promoting our products and services to customers.
Regional Account Manager. £45,000 basic salary (£60,000 OTE) + Company Car Allowance
Do you have what it takes to rent (on hire) a 7-meter, bright yellow, rapid-deployment CCTV tower?
At Wireless CCTV we are growing our hugely successful Managed Services Sales sector, we are on the lookout for TWO ambitious, experienced account managers to join us.
The Regional Account Manager Role Overview:
- Attend meetings booked by yourself and the BDE team and fully explore the customer needs/requirements.
- Demonstrate the most relevant products and services that will support the customers’ needs.
- Identify new sales leads either to book yourself, whilst supporting the BDE team with contacts and project opportunities to book meetings on your behalf.
- Explore and develop all commercial opportunities for the company.
- Maximise revenue and profit in every commercial opportunity and negotiate on the best possible commercial terms.
- Achieve your KPIs and strive to exceed headline activity.
The Benefits for a Regional Account Manager :
- A basic salary of up to £45,000 depending on location and experience.
- Achievable individual bonus, up to £15k OTE.
- Car Allowance
- 23 days annual leave, plus bank holidays. Increases with length of service from year two!
- Fantastic and proven career progression opportunities and personal development.
- Simply Health, Denplan and Employer Assistance Programme.
- Employer pension contributions increase with length of service.
- Sociable work culture with regular team and company-wide activities.
Your Experience for the Regional Account Manager Role:
- A minimum of three years’ experience within an account management, customer-centric role.
- Proven experience in utilities or construction sectors.
- Understanding of short sales cycles and experience maintaining a strategic portfolio to suit.
- Experience in plant hire would be preferable.
- You are a money-motivated individual with a desire to learn, develop and take full ownership of the role.
- You are solution-focused with a desire to find profitable outcomes for clients in the most efficient & effective way.
- You are passionate and have the resilience to continue through any objections and overcome them. We can’t guarantee sales to be easy, but we will support you all the way.
- You can combine compassion and competitiveness – you will work alongside, rather than at the expense of a team.
- You are coachable and eager to learn, we are not expecting you to hit the ground running from day one, we will coach, mentor, and develop you to progress and provide you with the necessary skills and knowledge.
- You have an instinctively curious personality, always asking why – not only to learn but to ask the right questions to clients when faced with barriers.
Who are we?!
- Wireless CCTV (WCCTV) was founded in 2001 and we are established as the market leader for rapidly deployable mobile surveillance systems. We strive to maintain this by ensuring our core values of Quality, Innovation and Customer First are the focus of everything we do.
- In 2021, Private Equity Firm LDC made a substantial investment in WCCTV. This investment is allowing us to rapidly scale and grow in the UK and establish a larger presence and explore new opportunities within the US.
- In addition to this investment, we were also recently named the overall winner on the top 100 Profit Track, “Ones to Watch” list in the UK.
- We firmly believe our employees are our strongest asset, and for that reason, we are dedicated to supporting their professional and personal development.
WCCTV is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from a broad range of backgrounds.