In the role of Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be responsible for the UK Recruitment process; sourcing, attracting, interviewing and hiring employees, whilst factoring in the business's long-term goals.
Talent Acquisition Specialist: £35,000 - depending on experience.
Ready to join a company that puts employee development and progression at the forefront?! At Wireless CCTV we appreciate all our employees and know they are our strongest assets, this is the reason we are passionate about providing long-lasting careers.
In the role of Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be responsible for the UK Recruitment process; sourcing, attracting, interviewing and hiring employees, whilst factoring in the business's long-term goals. You will be an experienced in-house recruiter, with the ability to manage a high volume and range of vacancies.
The Talent Acquisition Role Overview:
- To ensure that the right people are recruited, within the agreed recruitment plan, timescales, and cost.
- Developing recruitment strategies to attract qualified candidates, including utilising various channels such as job boards, social media, networking, and employee referrals.
- Managing the recruitment process from sourcing to the point of onboarding, ensuring a smooth and efficient candidate experience
- Conducting interviews and screening candidates to assess their skills, experience, cultural and values fit.
- Develop relationships with local recruiters and local education establishments for prospective vacancies.
- Manage the apprenticeship schemes in place, working with the local providers and current apprentices.
- Collaborating with hiring managers to understand their person specifications in terms of preferred skills, knowledge and qualifications.
- Building and maintaining a pipeline of potential candidates for future hiring needs
- Tracking and maintaining recruitment metrics, to measure the effectiveness of recruitment strategies.
- To maintain and standardise a positive candidate experience throughout the recruitment process.
- Annual Salary of up to £35,000, depending on experience.
- Private Equity backed employer, we will provide continuous support and development throughout your career.
- 23 days annual leave, increasing with length of service from year two, currently up to 32 days entitlement plus bank holidays.
- Private healthcare and dental care schemes, supplying wellness and mental health support services.
- Company pension scheme, with employer contributions increasing with length of service.
- Newly refurbished open plan office, encouraging an inter-department supportive environment.
- A minimum of 2 years of internal recruitment experience and familiarity with applicant tracking systems.
- Recruitment experience, including full-cycle recruiting experience working closely with hiring managers filling time-sensitive roles in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent sourcing and networking abilities to identify and attract top talent.
- Ability to assess candidates' qualifications and cultural fit through interviews and assessments.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, enabling you to build and sustain strong relationships.
- A keen understanding of business needs and flexibility and adaptability to navigate changing priorities and business needs.
- Strong organisational and time management skills to prioritise and manage multiple hiring processes simultaneously.
Who are we?!
- Wireless CCTV (WCCTV) was founded in 2001 and we are established as the market leader for rapidly deployable mobile surveillance systems. We strive to maintain this by ensuring our core values of Quality, Innovation and Customer First are the focus of everything we do.
- In 2021, Private Equity Firm LDC made a substantial investment in WCCTV. This investment is allowing us to rapidly scale and grow in the UK and establish a larger presence and explore new opportunities within the US.
- In addition to this investment, we were also recently named the overall winner on the top 100 Profit Track, “Ones to Watch” list in the UK.
- We firmly believe our employees are our strongest asset, and for that reason, we are dedicated to supporting their professional and personal development.
WCCTV is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from a broad range of backgrounds.