WCCTV is a UK based manufacturer and systems provider with offices in Greater Manchester, London and Dallas, Texas. The Company specialise in the transmission of live and recorded video, audio and alerts via cellular networks to provide security and surveillance on a temporary, semi-permanent and permanent basis. The Company is the first organization to
have a video surveillance product available in the US that has achieved Verizon certification.
The systems have been developed in conjunction with Municipal and Federal Government, Law Enforcement and Homeland Security organizations as well as oil, gas, construction and utility companies.
IPX360 Solutions Inc.’s existing pedigree in providing audio-visual, electronic security and asset tracking applications to Canadian companies has led to the identification the many benefits of such systems, and IPX360 will be responsible for taking the products to market in Canada.
Speaking on the launch of the strategic partnership in Canada, WCCTV’s Sales Director Adam Haworth said “We’re delighted to be partnering with a company with a strong pedigree and understanding of the security needs of Canadian companies, and look forward to adding real value to the market place.”
Regis Glorieux, Principal at IPX360 Solutions Inc said “This partnership represents a fantastic opportunity for WCCTV’s products to assist Canadian companies in becoming more flexible and responsive in the way they monitor and secure sites and assets via the innovative use of wireless technologies.”
The companies will be exhibiting at SecureTech 2014, Canada’s leading public safety, emergency management and security showcase , November 04 & 05. Visit them on stand 300 to learn more about rapidly deployable and body worn video surveillance systems.
Notes for editor:
• WCCTV was founded in the UK in 2001. Following initial research and development, the company grew quickly to become the UK market leading manufacturer of portable, mobile surveillance solutions
• WCCTV has offices in Rochdale, London and Dallas, Texas
• WCCTV was awarded the Queen’s Award for Enterprise: Innovation by Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II in 2009
• WCCTV has a commendation from the UK Home Office Scientific Development Branch for its covert vehicle solutions
• WCCTV is the first company to have a video product certified by Verizon Wireless in the US
For more information contact Daniel del Soldato, WCCTV Marketing Manager:
WCCTV is thrilled to announce it has been recognised in the London Stock Exchange Group’s 1000 companies to inspire Britain in 2019Discover