WCCTV is recruiting a Field Technician to assist with installing and maintaining its mobile CCTV units.
Field Service Engineer: £29,000 dependent on experience
Location: Southwest UK - Somerset, Devon, Cornwall
Ready to join a company that puts employee development and progression at the forefront?!
At Wireless CCTV we appreciate all our employees and know they are our strongest assets; this is the reason we are passionate about providing long-lasting careers.
In the role of Field Service Engineer, you will be responsible for servicing, maintaining and providing technical support for WCCTV Rapid Deployment CCTV Towers.
Responsibilities of a Field Service Engineer:
- Provide a full range of servicing and fault-finding diagnostics to determine appropriate solutions.
- Ability to provide a consistent approach whilst utilising your initiative, with minimal supervision, maintaining our core value of a customer-first approach.
- Continuously seek to add value to the services provided and achieve first-time fixes.
- We partner with our customers to ensure that the quality of service provided meets or exceeds their expectations.
- Document processes and follow company standard procedures and protocols.
The Benefits for a Field Service Engineer:
- Competitive Compensation: Up to £29,000 + overtime.
- Time Off: Annual leave increases with length of service, from your second year (Starting at 23 days plus bank holidays).
- Health & Wellbeing: Benefit from private healthcare and dental schemes and an employee assistance programme.
- Future Security: Pension contributions increase with length of service.
- Special Perks: Celebrate your birthday with a voucher, and every year a tree is planted to honour your day.
Training and Development
- Structured Development Plan and Skills Matrix with corresponding pay increases
- Comprehensive on-the-job training provided.
- External training courses for nationally recognised accreditations
- Regular reviews to identify training needs and personal development opportunities.
Your Experience and Characteristics:
- We're looking for someone hardworking, self-motivated, who is happy to travel frequently. A full UK driving licence is required.
- Excellent communication, relationship building and customer care skills.
- HNC level or equivalent in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Demonstrate proven experience in fault finding, commissioning and maintenance of electrical equipment.
- PC literacy, crucial: Various Windows OS, MS Office.
- Demonstrated experience in a similar or appropriate role along with manual dexterity, taking the lead with client interface on site.
- Knowledge of stock control processes and accurate checking in and out of goods and supplies.
Who are we?!
- Wireless CCTV (WCCTV) was founded in 2001 and we are established as the market leader for rapidly deployable mobile surveillance systems. We strive to maintain this by ensuring our core values of Quality, Innovation and Customer First are the focus of everything we do.
- In 2021, Private Equity Firm LDC made a substantial investment in WCCTV. This investment is allowing us to rapidly scale and grow in the UK and establish a larger presence and explore new opportunities within the US.
- In addition to this investment, we were also recently named the overall winner in the top 100 Profit Track, “Ones to Watch” list in the UK.
- We firmly believe our employees are our strongest asset, and for that reason, we are dedicated to supporting their professional and personal development.
If you feel that you have the relevant skills and experience, please click ‘apply’ today to be considered as our Field Service Engineer– we would love to hear from you.
WCCTV is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from a broad range of backgrounds