As our Production Operative (Body Worn Cameras and Dome Cameras), you will be assisting the Production Team Leader to produce orders of CCTV Dome cameras and Bodyworn cameras, to assess and repair customer returns daily and to ensure a high level of quality product throughout
Production Operative (Body Worn Cameras and Dome Cameras) - Up to £21,700 starting salary
Ready to join a market leading company that puts employee development and progression at the forefront?!
As our Production Operative, you will be assisting the Production Team Leader to produce orders of CCTV Dome cameras and Bodyworn cameras, to assess and repair customer returns daily and to ensure a high level of quality product throughout.
You will also be responsible for:
- Testing and repairing WCCTV products using various hand tools, soldering iron, and PC software
- Despatch products based on the production schedule
- Update and log data on spreadsheets such as test sheets, logging order and work progress
- Update the Sales ordering system
- Involved in regular stock counts
- Assist with all areas of work in the Production department during busy periods
- Testing and diagnosing problems with electrical equipment
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and self-organise your working day
- Experience working efficiently using Excel and Outlook
- A full UK driving licence is advantageous
Why work for us?
Become part of the team at WCCTV and you’ll find a culture which praises high performance, innovation and inclusivity:
- Time Off: Annual leave increases with length of service, from your second year (Starting at 23 days plus bank holidays)
- Health & Wellbeing: Benefit from private healthcare and dental schemes and an employee assistance programme
- Future Security: Pension contributions increase with length of service
- Special Perks: Celebrate your birthday with a voucher, and every year a tree is planted to honour your day.
Who are we?
WCCTV was founded in 2001, in the UK and is the market leader for rapid deployment, mobile surveillance systems specifically designed to deliver video securely and efficiently via 4G LTE networks.
In 2021, the Private Equity Firm LDC, made a substantial investment into WCCTV. This investment will allow us to rapidly scale and grow in the UK and continue our services as a market leader.
In addition to this investment, we were also named, June 2021, the overall Winner of Sunday Times Profit Track 'Ones to Watch'.
We believe our employees are our strongest asset and for that reason, we are dedicated to supporting their professional and personal development.
If you feel that you have the relevant skills and experience, please click ‘apply’ today to be considered as our Production Operative – we would love to hear from you.
WCCTV is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from a broad range of backgrounds