WCCTV, the leading provider of redeployable, mobile surveillance systems will be exhibiting their range of site security solutions at London Build 2015 at the O2 in London, 18th-19th June.
Site security is a vital part of any project, manned-guarding can be expensive, and with guards unable to challenge intruders due to the risk of placing them in danger, many are seeking an alternative.
Advanced wireless surveillance systems combined with remote monitoring provides a pro-active site security solution that is both safer and cheaper than guards.
Benefits of wireless surveillance include:
- 75% cheaper than typical manned-guarding costs
- Reliability – more areas covered, no lapses in concentration, visual verification of alerts
- Proactive monitoring of alarms and liaison with professional key-holding services
- Visual deterrent
- Stored digital evidential quality images
WCCTV, protects sites for National Grid, UK Power Networks, Southern Gas Networks, Balfour Beatty, BAM Nuttall, Jackson Civil Engineering and Western Power.
WCCTV can provide a full range of services:
- Full perimeter detection
- Bespoke CCTV solutions
- Proactive monitoring of alarms and response via BS8418 compliant centres
- High Definition Time-lapse video
- On-site Wi-Fi hotspots for up to 20 people
For more information please visit www.wcctv.co.uk, call 0800 470 4630, visit us at London Build on stand E51 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a demonstration.